We always offer a free no obligation inspection. Get a report on your home’s condition, repair options, and how we work with your insurance company.
We specialize in new roofs and siding for your home. Since we believe that quality is more important than quantity, we will always provide excellent service.
We’re ready to repair your home when disaster strikes. Guardian is prepared to send in our team to evaluate and report storm damage to your home.
We believe that working with Guardian guarantees the homeowner’s best interests because Guardian works honestly and efficiently.
At Guardian Home Improvements, we provide quality craftsmanship and materials for a reasonable price. With a strong belief that we should treat others as we would like to be treated, our team focuses on providing a superior experience that leaves customers fully satisfied.
Proudly serving Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and New York.
- Roofing – For quality asphalt shingle roofing, turn to Guardian Home Improvements. Our certified installers offer roof replacement using the most recent installation practices for a quality installation that lasts.
- Siding – We carry top-notch vinyl siding from the nation’s leading manufacturers in a wide range of styles and colors. Enjoy excellent durability and low maintenance plus enhanced curb appeal for your home.
- Storm Damage Repair – We provide free storm damage inspections. Let us complete temporary repairs to ensure there is no further damage and work with your insurance company to restore the damages to your property.
- Gutters – Seamless gutters are the perfect finishing touch for a new roof. We offer several gutter styles that can be custom-made to fit your roof to ensure the best performance.
Robert Frehafer, also known as Bobby, founded Guardian Home Improvements with a goal of helping homeowners in need of immediate home repairs caused by storm damage. Many storm-chasing companies come in to work an area, never to be heard from again. Bobby found a need to provide the highest quality service in a localized region where we could cultivate a relationship with the clientele in order to serve them for years to come.
While creating a company based on Christian values, he also surrounded himself with representatives and installers who exemplify the same qualities, morals and hardworking dedication that are required to run a successful and honest business. We are proud to have a team with more than 100 years combined experience in sales, management and installation.
Awards & Certifications
- Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Atlas Pro+ Platinum Level Award
- Atlas Pro+ Diamond Level Award
- GAF Certified Weather Stopper® Roofing Contractor
- CertainTeed Master Shingle Applicator
- Angie’s List Super Service Award
- GuildQuality Guildmaster Award
Types of Damage
Storm damage isn’t always easy to recognize. With all the ways that weather can affect your home, it’s a good idea to get your home inspected to learn the details about its condition and your repair options. Storm damage comes in a variety of forms.
Learn more about how we meet and work with your Homeowner’s Insurance Adjuster to ensure you get the best service at the best price.